Applicants can now use this new category of visa to undertake specific paid work without having to be sponsored for up to 1 month, if they satisfy the visa requirements. This visa is often used by entertainers, assessors, lecturers, performers, media personnel, fashion industry and other similar personnel who wish to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions, charity events or other events in the UK.
Entertainer Visitor Visa Basic Requirements
To qualify for an Entertainer visitor visa, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years of age,
- intend to visit the UK for less than one (1) month,
- Have the intention to leave the UK at the end of their visit,
- have enough money to support and accommodate themselves without recourse to public funds,
- Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
Entertainer Visitor Visa Entitlements
This visa entitles holders to come to the UK for less than one (1) month to participate in the events according to the permitted activities.